He was sick when this first started, so I assumed screaming in the middle of the night is something sick kids do. But now he's all better & he still is doing his midnight screaming act. So today I finally asked Rebecca what's going on.
It turns out, the little guy is waking up in the middle of the night with gas so bad that it makes his tummy hurt and makes him scream bloody murder. Some of this may be my fault, as apparently I shouldn't give him the following things:
- Ice cream
- Lots of juice
- Onion rings
- Ice cream cake
2 comments:
hi,
i just love your new blog!it is a great idea! i look forward to reading new interesting stories.
Grace& the gavlin family
woken up????? awakened, please. and since when do you give a 4 year old onion rings? you should expect trouble.
Post a Comment