Monday, February 25, 2008

I don't like this preview!

Since the day they moved in, it's been abundantly clear that Meg & Titus don't understand the difference between watching a DVD and watching TV. In fact, they have seemed to be completely confused by the concept of TV. This shows in a number of ways:
  1. During a scary commercial they'll often say "I don't like this preview! Skip it, Aunt Torrie, please, skip it!! Skip this preview, it's scary!" - and they really don't like when I tell them there's nothing I can do about it.
  2. After a show is over - "Can you put that movie on again?"
  3. During a commercial they like - "I want to watch THAT movie!"
  4. My favorite... when they first moved in and a TV show would hit a commercial break, they would run to get an adult because "Something happened to the movie! Help!"
They still get a little confused and I don't think they have the whole concept down yet, but thankfully after hours and hours of the Disney channel they seem to understand TV a little better now ;)

1 comment:

Sean said...

Ha ha teach them the ways of television!!!!