Saturday, February 9, 2008

Smells like home

This week has been the best week of living with the Dingles since they moved in. For one reason and one reason alone... when I come home, my house doesn't smell like poo anymore!! That's right, Titus is finally potty trained. No more dirty diapers! No more slap-you-in-the-face stink as soon as I walk in the door. Now, the Dingles will say I'm exaggerating - they never smelled the poo smell that I insisted was there. But I say they just got used to it (which is disturbing on a whole different level) and that's why they didn't smell it.

Regardless, no more poo smell makes for one happy Aunt Torrie!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Torrie, I can't wait until you have kids of your own and this all comes back to haunt you.

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Rock on TITUS

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Hey - I am giving your blog an award. You can choose to recognize it and pass it on OR just know I enjoy reading you. I'll publish it tonight!