Thursday, March 13, 2008

Rebecca's friends

Over the years I've come to know some of Rebecca's friends, mostly through stories or brief encounters or observations. I'm not good with names, so most of these friends have nicknames that connect them to something that I remember about them. Since a lot of Rebecca's friends read this blog, I thought you would all get a kick out of seeing the nicknames that I use so that I know who Rebecca is talking about when she tells a story. Some of them will be easy to guess, others might be more difficult...

1. Mary Hanna Wilson - this friend always has her maiden name as part of the name because I knew her by that name since I was a little girl. And for some reason my brain won't make the update, because when someone only uses her married name I have no idea who they're talking about.

2. Poop on the floor - this poor friend earned this nickname because Meg pooped on her daughter's bedroom floor when she was younger & having some issues with potty training.

3. Paris's mom - I have finally learned this friend's name, but it's still more fun to say "Paris's mom".

4. The hand-holding friends - this is because of a "going-away" photo of this group of friends where they were all holding hands, that was given to Rebecca before she left for Japan.

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

It's funny...you wouldn't know this...but in high school, most of my friends called me "Mary Hanna". I remember when Amy Dutra asked me, "what is your last name, Mary Hanna?" after knowing me for over a year...HAHAHAHA.

Now you can call me, "Not before 7"