Today I got home & Rebecca informed me that she had organized my fridge and that the boys & I were not to mess it up again. She even did a walk through with Ben to make sure that we understood where everything goes.
to clarify- the ketchup is only allowed on the bottom shelf b/c it is too tall to be on the top one.
Torrie also left out the bottom part of the fridge- under the leftovers section she has a wonderful drawer which is now for bagged salad, fruits & vegs. Before they had one opened bag salad on the top shelf hidden behind everything, and one open bag on the middle shelf- you all should have seen the before pic!! Hoping this helps them waste less food and be able to see what they have to eat. Apparently before we came along the fridge only carried condiments and leftover boxes from restaurants. Rebecca
5 comments:
Wow, but i disagree with Ketchup being allowed in the sauce zone it is clearly a condiment not a sauce!!
sounds like bec! kind of suprised it took her this long! :)
to clarify- the ketchup is only allowed on the bottom shelf b/c it is too tall to be on the top one.
Torrie also left out the bottom part of the fridge- under the leftovers section she has a wonderful drawer which is now for bagged salad, fruits & vegs. Before they had one opened bag salad on the top shelf hidden behind everything, and one open bag on the middle shelf- you all should have seen the before pic!! Hoping this helps them waste less food and be able to see what they have to eat. Apparently before we came along the fridge only carried condiments and leftover boxes from restaurants.
Rebecca
I'm on Bec's side. Looks good to me. And I agree that Ketchup has to go where it will fit.
Oh...man o man...I think I need to make a sneak attack on that fridge.
When babysitting for Rebecca, I tilted all of her picture frames around the house the wrong way...;)
PS - been reading your a time of grief blog...hope that recording that is helping you work through things.
Post a Comment